Wednesday, May 8, 2019

HOPE for BELOVED CHILD of SORROW and PAIN Poem

 
 

I hope love and joy within lives anew.

I’ve suffered soul-murder, rendering me askew.

I was buried alive under guilt, blame and shame

My soul fatally wounded, and seriously maimed.

 

Being an adult-child and a child-adult,

I pray to intuitively find a way out!

From doomed to exist in sorrow and pain,

With hope over doubt it was not all in vain.

Let the black cloud lift and dissipate

May I take my life back none too late.

 

How deep does it go?

…All throughout, and from head to toe.

No one knows how I feel, but my Lord.

We are healing the pain from the sword.

Wounded clear through my vital core,

Not yet healed, it’s open and sore!

 

Being sad makes me tear, yet to survive I delay,

I hope to take time to feel, another day.

Carrying pain in my heart all these years,

Makes me wonder through the river of tears,

Why have I dearly hung on to it so?

Seemingly reluctant just to let it all go.

 

Betrayed by those who since have long gone,

Yet with me still lingers, a familiar song.

An endless song of grief, sorrow and pain.

No lasting friendships nor love did I gain.

 

I’ve only myself now, and long to be free

From living with sorrow, pain and misery.

I pray to “gift-away” my pain and survive,

To be left with that I need to revive.

 

I’m learning to love self and let go of hate.

There’s no real reason to procrastinate.

Letting it go doesn’t mean I don’t care.

Without all that sorrow, pain and despair,

There’d be more room for life and joy in there!

 

I’m a child of God and of the Light.

I am willing to do what is right.

Perhaps God fancies knowing I too love Him.

Thinking about love now, causes me to grin.

Knowing God cares, puts a smile in my heart,

Broken no more, never shall we part!
 
 
 

Soul Murder Victim


©Rights Reserved

Revised 2019

 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOPE for BELOVED CHILD of SORROW and PAIN Poem

    I hope love and joy within lives anew. I’ve suffered soul-murder, rendering me askew. I was buried alive under guil...