Thursday, February 1, 2018

MORE ABOUT SELF HARM URGE…

Discovery of exactly why one practices self harm isn’t as important as it is to STOP or do not START! I’ve noticed I have what I call pre-self-harm behavior, which serves as a setup or grooming self for a startup. If one sees a banana and steps on it and falls, is that a relapse OR a set up to fall/fail? People self harm over most anything or NOTHING at all. Once addicted or compulsive about it, any wrong behavior can trigger a full blown and possibly long lasting attack.

Precursors to Self Injury

As previously mentioned, self harm, injury takes many forms. I’ve become aware that some people commit financial suicide which is relative. Still others have a pattern of high risk behavior. Other  generalized methods may be not grooming our bodies as we ought or not eating properly, etc. Self and other neglect of children, pets, and environment seems to activated, enhance or enable episodes of self harm or visa versa.
 
SUGGESTIONS:  Dig yourself out of being buried under blame, toxic shame and guilt about your problem with self harm. Maybe you know someone else that has it and it adversely affects you as well. Join hands and share some your life and story with us to support self and other healing. Metamorphosis is a beautiful process!
 

giphy

And more shall be revealed…


No comments:

Post a Comment

HOPE for BELOVED CHILD of SORROW and PAIN Poem

    I hope love and joy within lives anew. I’ve suffered soul-murder, rendering me askew. I was buried alive under guil...